We are actively seeking to hire an executive assistant.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the our HR department with the following information:
- The Executive Assistant (EA) provides administrative support and “anticipatory thinking” for the Executive Director of BRAVE Global and the Executive Pastor of Ministries at BRAVE Church. The ideal candidate will be able to navigate easily to assist the various positions, have great interpersonal skills, be detail oriented, resourceful, technologically savvy and a proactive thinker. The EA must be a critical thinker who takes ownership of their work. This position reports directly to the Executive Pastor of Ministries. This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position with benefits.
- Help protect the integrity and demands of the Executive Director and Executive Pastor roles.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining schedules and coordinating with other staff in the process.
- Answering phone calls, emails and other daily correspondence and responding or re-directing as instructed or as appropriate.
- Greeting visitors and guests and determining access to appropriate parties.
- General clerical duties to include: Complete forms, make copies, run errands, reconcile monthly credit card statements, etc.
- Assist with communicating to BRAVE Church Elders and other leaders.
- Assist with meeting set-up, preparation of materials, planning, scheduling, reminders, etc.
- Board, Elders & Deacons: Maintain roster, write correspondence and reminders, meeting prep and setup, tracking attendance, etc.
- Strategic Plan: Track pertinent numbers, send reminders, compile Quarterly Updates, etc.
- Periodically review assigned ministry web pages and send content edits to Communications Director.
- Outside Speaking Engagements & Travel: Assist with correspondence, scheduling and travel itinerary.
- Special Projects: Assistance with periodic ministry projects
- Assist with meeting setup, preparing materials, etc.
- All Staff Items: Assist with All Staff Meetings, All Staff Retreats and other projects as requested.
- A Christ honoring life marked by personal holiness, prayer, bible study, spiritual and emotional maturity and increasing dependence on the Holy Spirit (Titus 1:6-9, 1 Timothy 3:1-7).
- Unquestionable integrity specifically in areas of handling finances, relationships and time management.
- A spirit of submission, eagerness, flexibility, a teachable spirit and a sense of humor!
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as an Executive or high-level Administrative Assistant.
- Exceptional people skills to serve as a representative of the Executive Staff.
- Experience in managing executive and top-level schedules and travel accommodations.
- High organizational skills and forward thinking in terms of planning and scheduling.
- Superb writing ability which includes excellent grammar and composition which is succinct and error-free.
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office programs (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.), Internet communications, graphics.
- Technologically savvy – knowledgeable on how to navigate and operate modern technology; especially computers and mobile devices.
- Proven discretion and confidentiality in decision making and interpersonal interactions.
- Able to effectively multitask projects/tasks and not afraid to ask for help when needed.
- In full agreement with and champions BRAVE’s Mission/Vision and Statement of Faith.
- Supportive of the structure and leadership of BRAVE Church.
- Passionate about seeing others succeed.
- Strives for excellence in all work duties.
Experience and Education Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Salary and Benefits
- Compensation is commensurate based upon experience, and educational accomplishments.
- Fill out application
- Background check