We are actively seeking to hire a facilities manager.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the our HR department with the following information:
- Direct and schedule all volunteer/paid team members, and manage the use of vendors for various facilities needs (custodial, mechanical, grounds, etc.).
- Recruit, develop, and lead a volunteer/paid Facilities Team that would be engaged in caring for our facilities.
- Ensure a standard of excellence is maintained in building appearance, grounds appearance and cleanliness, and room set-up.
- Maintain liaison with contractors and vendors servicing and maintaining the facilities (landscaping, alarm system, snow removal, electrical, elevator, HVAC, mechanical, fire, trash, and etc.).
- Maintain a comprehensive schedule for necessary and routine maintenance activities and cycles.
- Understand and oversee the functioning of all major systems (electrical, HVAC, elevator, fire, plumbing, and etc.).
- Provide support for set-up and break-down of scheduled church functions and events
- Coordinate with custodial staff facility usage for all events that meet on campus ensuring a noticeable level of cleanliness.
- Maintain facility keys and security codes.
- Participate in and keep record of all necessary and routine inspections and service calls.
- Assist Executive Pastors in being first responder to emergency maintenance and alarm needs 24/7/365.
- Maintain inventory and manage re-order points for all custodial and facility needs (paper towel, toilet paper, etc.).
- Regularly inspect building and grounds for maintenance needs. Coordinate and conduct routine maintenance operations as deemed necessary and as required. Oversee completion of related projects through means of volunteer team members, staff, and contractors, and ensure expectations have been met.
- A growing Christian faith and character marked by personal holiness, prayer, bible study, spiritual and emotional maturity and increasing dependence on the Holy Spirit (Titus 1:6-9, 1 Timothy 3:1-7).
- Unquestionable integrity specifically in areas of handling finances, relationships and time management.
- A servant’s heart and a spirit of submission, eagerness, flexibility, a teachable spirit and a sense of humor!
- Faithfully support the ministries of the church through stewardship of spiritual gifts, finances and time.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Flexible and comfortable with rapid change – a BRAVE Church must!
- Required: A minimum of 5 years’ experience in facilities management or related role. Strong leadership and team building skills. Experience working with multiple vendors and contractors to complete work. A high proficiency in mechanical systems, project management, and calendar prioritization. High school diploma or higher and the ability to lift 50lbs and move around as required.
- Required: 2-3 years’ experience performing plumbing, electrical, irrigation, and basic construction in a commercial (non-residential) setting. Similar experience with major mechanical systems (HVAC, boiler, elevator, etc.) is a plus.
- In full agreement with and champions BRAVE Church’s four pillars.
- Supportive of the structure and leadership of BRAVE Church.
- Passionate about seeing others succeed.
- Passionate follower of Jesus who will seek to live-out his/her faith and be active in ministry at BRAVE Church.
- Desire to make disciples who glorify God.
- Desire to honor God and bring Him glory through the work of the ministry.
Salary and Benefits
- Compensation is commensurate based upon experience and qualifications
- Fill out application
- Background check