In order to make giving easier and more organized, we are moving to a new online giving platform called Pushpay. During this transition, all recurring gifts will need to be transferred from the old platform to the new platform by May 15, 2019
Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion… For God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.
Online giving is easy and secure via debit or credit card. You can give towards our general fund, which supplies BRAVE Church with monies to meet our planned ministry and operations budget. You also have the opportunity to give over and above your normal giving to Kingdom Advancement, a fund set up to help supply resources for our long term vision of planting campuses and churches throughout Denver, Colorado, and across the globe.
Give Through Fellowship One
Our database system at BRAVE Church is called Fellowship One. It is your portal to track your giving and allows staff to track attendance and minister to you effectively. You can give through the button above. If you do not have an account, you’ll need to set that up. To do so, follow these steps:
2. Create a user id and password (bottom right corner, Click: Sign up! next to Don’t have an account?)
3. Activate account (follow prompts in email that was received upon completion of above step)
4. Login to your account (using user id and password which was set up in Step 2)
5. Click: Your Giving (bottom tab)
6. Choose “Give Now” or “Scheduled Giving” and follow the prompts