Meet BRAVE Church
We started meeting in Denver, Colorado in 2010. The mission of BRAVE Church is to make BRAVE disciples who glorify God. BRAVE is simply how we define a quality disciple of Jesus. BRAVE means…
Bold in faith
Resolute in identity
Authentic in community
Virtuous in character
Engaged in mission
We believe we are called to be and make BRAVE disciples of Jesus, and we are called to live our lives set apart for that purpose. We exist to reach the Greater Denver metro area and the world for Jesus Christ one person at a time by making BRAVE disciples in authentic community.
We are actively seeking to hire a Production Director.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to our HR department with the following information:
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Identifies, plans, and orchestrates the implementation of major production technology projects and support initiatives that enable BRAVE Church to continue to grow, plant new campuses and make disciples.
- Leads, develops and supervises engineers, specialists, technicians and contractors, creating a first-class culture of service and support.
- Responsible for the distribution of service & event recordings to all mediums of playback.
- Partners with central and campus teams on current and future capital and operational projects and supports project needs.
- Provides technical training on new systems and technologies for BRAVE Church staff, volunteers and contractors.
- Stay current with ever-changing developments in broadcast and AV technology.
- Serves in various production support roles on the weekend as needed.
Education & Experience
- Associates or Technical degree with certification; or equivalent combination of education and experience (typically 4+ years) preferred
- 3+ years of experience with technical equipment preventative maintenance/troubleshooting
- Advanced knowledge and ability to operate and troubleshoot technical equipment
- Multi-site church production experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and meet deadlines
About the Production Director
The Production Director is part of the operational team at BRAVE Church and is responsible for all elements of production at all campuses in the areas of audio, video, lighting, media, and video broadcasting.
Full/Part time: Full time with benefits
Reporting to: Executive Pastor
Weekly Hours: 45+
Compensation: Commensurate with experience/qualifications
- Oversee proper operation of audio, lighting, media, and video broadcast equipment.
- Work with video production volunteers so that weekend services create an excellent video broadcast experience across all campuses.
- Create and model a culture that strives for excellence and regular improvement.
- Seek out, plan for, and implement new technology and resources that improve weekend service experiences.
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues that may arise during weekend service experiences or during the week.
- Oversee stage design across all campuses.
- Serve on creative planning team along with Video Producer, Graphic Designer, Worship Directors, and Campus Pastors to plan and prepare for services and events.
- Prepare and manage Propresenter and media computers.
- Oversee, train and schedule Production team members for weekend services and events requiring production needs.
- Provide leadership and training to develop Production Leads to effectively oversee excellent production quality and help them learn to troubleshoot problems when they occur.
- Provide resources needed by Production Leads at all campuses.
- Ensure weekly service evaluation and improvement is taking place.
- Ensure that Production Leads schedule and fully staff their teams on a monthly basis.
- Work with Production Leads to help each team member grow and develop.
- Recruit and develop team members to provide fully staffed teams.
- Develop role descriptions and responsibilities for each area of the team.
- Establish processes and systems that help team members create a consistent, high-quality experience.
- Oversee the purchase, maintenance, and operation of all audio, video broadcast, lighting, and media production equipment.
- Develop detailed knowledge of operation and integration of all equipment.
- Assess current and future technology needs.
- Put measures in place to ensure that equipment and supplies are secured against damage, loss, or theft.
- Work with Production Leads to establish, setup, and tear-down procedures for team members at all campuses to ensure timely start and departure times.
- Work with Production Leads to establish and maintain an inventory of equipment across all campuses.
- Fill out application
- Background check