Worship Auditions for Vocalists and Instrumentalist
- We are accepting auditions through video submissions! We’re excited about all that God is doing in and through our worship ministry, and we’re looking forward to hearing your videos!
- If you want to audition for multiple instruments, or an instrument and vocals, please make sure that you record the appropriate song choices for each instrument.
- When you record your videos, make sure that you are playing along to the song in the background or in headphones, yet don’t have the song up louder than you so that all we hear is the recording. We want to hear you!
- In contrary to that above, if you want to play to a metronome, that is okay too. Just make sure that we can hear that as you play along with it.
- Guitar players, please dial in the tones and sounds that you would use as if you were going to do it live with the full band. (Ex. delays/Reverb/Drives/Etc.)
- We will view all videos and you will be emailed back only if you’ve been asked to continue in the audition process by our worship department.
- Once we review all of the videos, our worship department will be in touch about the rest of the audition process.
- You may be asked to come in for a live call back in the event that you receive an email.
Videos can be done with a video camera, a smart phone, an iPad, or some other device. You may submit the videos via YouTube, Vimeo, or email.
Submit your video(s) via YouTube or Vimeo
Under privacy settings, select “UNLISTED” and title with “YOUR NAME-BRAVE WORSHIP AUDITION.”
- Copy and paste the link to your video in the email.
- Make sure to specify the location you are auditioning for:
- Please send all video links to the email: email@example.com
Please make sure to submit a video including all songs listed under the area you are auditioning for.
- “You Make Me Brave” (Key of Eb) – Bethel Music: Intro/Verse 1
- “O Praise The Name (Anástasis)” (Key of C)– Hillsong Worship: Verse 2/Chorus 2/Bridge
- “God I Look To You” (Key of B)– Bethel Music (Starlight Album): Intro & Bridge
- “Stronger” (Key of C)- Hillsong Worship: Intro-Verse 2
- “Lion and the Lamb” (Key of B)– Bethel Music: Verse 2 & Chorus 2
- “Praises (Be Lifted Up)” (Key of B)– Bethel Music: Verse 2
- “Center My Life” (Key of C)– Austin Stone Worship: Intro / 2nd PreChorus / Chorus 2
- “God I Look To You” (Key of B)– Bethel Music (Starlight Album): Intro
- “Jesus We Love You” (Key of B)– Bethel Music: Chorus 2-Bridge
- “Glorious Day” (Key of D)– Passion: Intro-Verse 2
- “God You Are My God” (Key of A)– Vertical Worship (Live Worship From Vertical Church Album): Intro-Chorus
- “This We Know” (Key of B)– Passion: Bridge/Chorus
- “Praises (Be Lifted Up)” (Key of B)– Bethel Music: Intro-Verse 1
- “Glorious Day” (Key of D)– Passion: Chorus 2 – Bridge
- “Love On The Line” (Key of G)– Hillsong Worship: Intro-Verse 2
- “Lion and the Lamb” (Key of B)– Bethel Music: Intro / Verse 2 / Chorus
- “You Make Me Brave” (Key of Eb)– Bethel Music: Bridge
- “Center My Life” (Key of C)– Austin Stone Worship: Intro
- “This Is Amazing Grace” (Key of Bb)— Phil Wickham: Intro-Chorus 1
- “I’m Going Free (Jailbreak)” (Key of E)– Vertical Worship (Rock Won’t Move Album): Intro Hook & Verse 2
- “God You’re So Good” (Key of Bb)– Passion: V1/ Low Chorus / Octave Jump Up Chorus
- “I’m Going Free (Jailbreak)” (Key of E)— Vertical Worship (The Rock Won’t Move Album): Bridge & Double Chorus
- “God You Are My God” (Key of A)– Vertical Worship: Verse 2/Chorus/Bridge/Chorus
- “God I Look To You” (Key of B)– Bethel Music (Starlight Album): Verse 1 / Chorus / Bridge